Trading Platforms UK, as used in these Terms and Conditions, refers to Trading Platforms UK and its in-application and web experiences with its family of wholly-owned subsidiaries.
These Terms and Conditions are in addition to any other agreements between you and Trading Platforms UK, including any customer or account contracts.
There is a certain amount of content (the "Content") available on the Trading Platforms UK website and mobile application (collectively, the "Service"). Content includes, without limitation:
(1) account information such as accounts, confirmations, transactions, balances, and order history shall be maintained
(2) general news and information, commentary, research reports, education materials and data on the financial markets, securities and other themes;
(3) detailed information about market data. This includes quotations for securities transactions and/or prior sale information from completed security trades reported in accordance with federal securities rules;
(4) innovative features to manage your finances and investments, such as calculators or alerts;
(5) bill payment, tax preparation, and account management tools;
(6) trademarks, service marks, product and service names, logos, and company names owned by Trading Platforms UK and its third-party providers
(7) any other information, services, content, or software. Some Content is supplied by a third-party(s). Such Material may be found on blogs, social media sites, online conferences, wikis, telecasts, forums, podcasts and more. Third-party content may be found via framed areas or links to Third-Party Providers' websites.
You agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including the policies mentioned herein while using the Service and Content.
Trading Platforms UK and the Third-Party Providers expressly disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Neither Trading Platforms UK nor Third-Party Providers guarantee the timeliness, accuracy, usefulness, or completeness of any information. You assume all responsibility for your use of the Content and Service.
Neither Trading Platforms UK nor the Third-Party Providers bear any responsibility for the Third Party Content. Third-Party Content is provided as a service only and has no implications. The Content is not meant to be financial, legal, tax, or investment advice or recommendations unless expressly labelled as such in writing.
You are solely responsible for determining whether any investing strategy, self-directed investment, or related transaction is appropriate for you based on your financial situation, personal investment goals, and risk tolerance. You should contact a lawyer or tax professional regarding your specific circumstances.
In no event shall Trading Platforms UK and the Third-Party Providers be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, revenue, or other intangible losses resulting from:
(1) the use of or inability to use the service or content
(2) Any costs of substitute goods and services acquired or obtained as a result of any product, services, information, or data purchased or obtained from the service;
(3) Alteration of or access to your account, transmissions or data due to your negligence, inaction, or conduct; or
(4) other matters relating to the service or the content
Trading Platforms UK, as a discount brokerage service, does not give investment advice or make recommendations. Unless you expressly indicate in writing to you as an individualised recommendation, Trading Platforms UK will not provide guidance or advice on any subject. You are solely responsible for determining the benefits and risks associated with the usage of any Service provided before making any decisions. You agree not to hold Trading Platforms UK or any Third-Party Provider responsible for any potential claim for damages resulting from your self-directed actions based on the information or other content made available through the Service or any Third-Party Provider websites. Past performance data should not be interpreted as a predictor of future outcomes.
You agree that without notice, Trading Platforms UK may terminate these Terms and Conditions, eliminate your access to the Service or Content, or suspend it for any reason at any time with or without cause. These Terms and Conditions will automatically be terminated by Trading Platforms UK if you fail to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the content of user postings on the Service.
You agree that Trading Platforms UK and/or the Third-Party Providers may eliminate or change any Content, or any part thereof, at any time. You waive and release Trading Platforms UK and the Third-Party Providers from all liability for any loss or damage resulting from such termination or change.
The Third-Party Providers may, in their discretion and without notice to you, provide links to other websites or resources. Because neither Trading Platforms UK nor the Third-Party Providers have any control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that neither Trading Platforms UK nor the Third-Party Providers are responsible for their availability. Trading Platforms UK and the Third-Party Providers disclaim all responsibility for and make no warranties regarding any content, advertising, goods or other material available through such sites or resources. You also accept that neither Trading Platforms UK nor the Third-Party Providers shall be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such material, goods, services available on or through any such site or resource.
2022 © Copyright Trading Platforms UK
CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 78% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.